- NCP utilize modified Bond Theory incl proven Service factors established from our extensive experience for Ball Mill Sizing.
- SAG/AG mills are sized using a hybrid model including published information from Barrett, Austen & Morrell.
- NCP has recently implemented a Specific Energy / Breakage Distribution model for SAG Mill sizing.
- This model offers more circuit detail (e.g. PFD’s, PSDs, Mass Balance, Stream products) & covers the full comminution plant (crushing,/screening/milling/classification).
- FEA completed with a 3-dimensional Structural Finite Element package integrated to our 3D Modeling Package.
- Mill structures are sufficiently designed for max load in accordance with AAC323001
- Design incorporates Casting Simulations Fatigue Analysis in accordance with BS7608 Fluid Film Analysis with outputs integrated into FEA stress predictions
- Gearbox Design submitted for NCP Review to AGMA 2001.C95 NCP Specification SF > 2.3
- Bearing life L10basic >52,000hrs.
- NCP Specification stipulates Couplings SF > 2.0
- Open Gearing designed to AGMA 321.05.
- (Str. f >2.50, Dura f >1.75)
E & I Design
- Drive Train Torsional Analysis – Harmonic Resonance
- Electrical, Instrumentation & Control System Design
- VSD Specialist Sub-Contractor Management
- Main Drive Motor Design Review & Contractor Management
- Induced Torque Spike Design Review
- Drive Train Torsional Analysis PLC
- Design & Implementation
- E&I Interface Management